- 0:10 – Activision Blizzard lies about its hilariously ill-advised diversity tool
- 42:35 – The dumbest certification exam I’ve ever seen
Viper finally gets around to talking about New Super Lucky’s Tale, a game he’s proudly proclaiming to be one of the best 3D platformers of all time. Join us for the reason why while you listen to a handful of splendid tunes from the game’s bopping OST!
What better way to spend a Friday night alone than with a kickin’ episode of NGI?
Sometimes the sand is where you have to stick your head.
- 9:42 – Square Enix sells Tomb Raider and other IP for a market that’s crashing
- 16:12 – “We’re not raising your rent. We’re just charging you separately for things your rent used to cover!”
- 23:28 – Horchata is yum but don’t try to drink it through a mask
- 33:35 – The magic hotel hotel room with no phone and, unlabeled shampoo bottles
- 46:37 – Turns out my SQL statement was correct. I just wasn’t connected to internet
- 1:14:47 – I haven’t seen Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness yet so I’ll just guess what happens